My writing projects’ portfolio include articles, my chronicles while working in other countries (not available publicly), technical documents, and most recently my first book.
If you want to learn more about my book: Become Super Productive, check it out on Amazon:I WANT TO CHECK OUT THE BOOK!
My Articles/Mentions/Collaborations in other sites & media:
- Kosinski, Matthew .”10 Must-Buy Books for Job Seekers.” Recruiter, March 18, 2016. http://deft.xyz/1VjQ55F
- Suescun, David. “Motivating Yourself To Push Beyond Your Limits.” Everyday Power Blog. January 24, 2016. http://deft.xyz/1PxCkcK
- Suescun, David. “Simple Ways To Not Check Social Media Every 5 Minutes.” Everyday Power Blog. January 1, 2016. http://deft.xyz/1lIMeR5
- Jones, Valerie. “How to Build Your Professional Brand.” Rigzone, November 19, 2015. http://deft.xyz/1Mstxua
- Suescun, David. “Five Things That Service Companies Can Do To Make Them Stronger During Downturns – Oil + Gas Monitor.” Oil + Gas Monitor. September 15, 2015. http://deft.xyz/1NynHoB
- Suescun, David. “Un poco más acerca de Hip-Hop.” Palabras Abiertas.
- Suescun, David. “Straight Edge.” Palabras Abiertas.
- Suescun, David. “But hey! Now what?” Palabras Abiertas. Ed 10. May-June-2007
My Technical Documents:
- TI-BASIC Programming Guide
- Flib documentation in Spanish
- Ti-Edit translation to Spanish
- devFlowcharter translation to Spanish
Latest posts by David Suescun (see all)
- Get my book for free! No strings attached! Become Super Productive - June 19, 2016
- Become Super Productive now available on pre-order! - February 23, 2016
- Being selfish or altruistic? It might be related - February 16, 2016